Saturday Catch-Up #2
Happy Saturday friends! We are currently having the most perfect weather for staying inside, lounging, and otherwise having a relaxing weekend. Rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast all weekend long! Here is a little bit of what's been going on around here these last couple of weeks.
- We had a pretty low-key Easter this year. The kids did the community Easter Egg Hunt, and came home with buckets of candy that would rival a good Halloween. And then on Easter day we had lunch with my parents and did a small egg hunt at their place too.
- I launched my Etsy shop last week, Max & Dot Co., which has been a long time in the making, and I'm so happy to finally be open! You can find the listings under the "Shop" tab, and new listings will be added on a regular basis too. (Use WELCOME10 to save 10% off your order through 6/30/17.)
- I would love to know what books you are reading right now! I'm in the middle of The Magnolia Story (affiliate link), which I am loving! I need to find an afternoon to sit down and finish it. (Hmmm, maybe this weekend?!) I'm terrible about making time to read, even when I'm reading something I really enjoy. Add that to the list of things I want to do!
- Did you happen to catch the 20 things about me that I shared on Instagram? You can see it here, be sure to follow me to so you don't miss out on any more fun! BTW, this is my baseball mom uniform you will be able to find me in this all summer long!
- So, I don't even know how this is possible, but we got together with friends the other night, and somehow the corkscrew was no where to be found! I mean, I don't even know how that is possible! So we did what any reasonable wine drinking adults would do, and we googled how to open a wine bottle without a corkscrew. (Here is the resource we used.) We decided the safest option was to push the cork into the bottle, we knew we would finish the bottle, so no worries about needing the cork later. It worked, and we freed the wine from it's bottle!
- Since it has been raining a ton around here lately, I have to share that we put those fancy Rain-X wiper blades (affiliate link) on my car, and they are awesome! I feel a little silly that I like them so much, but they really make a huge difference, and I don't have to use my wipers that much in the rain since it just beads right up!
Have a great weekend my friends! I hope you are busy relaxing or doing something you love! Don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know what books to add to my reading list!