Happy Tuesday! I'm happy to see you back here again for another awesome Talented Tuesday Link Party! There were all kinds of inspiring projects and DIYs, and so many fantastic recipes shared last week, I can't wait to see what you all share this week!
Kristina from My Own Home Blog
Stephanie from One Mile Home Style
Staci from Crafty Staci
Kim from This Ole Mom
Christin from Positively Bliss
How To Make a Rustic Octagon Mirror from My Love 2 Create
Perfect Summer Tablescape from Love Create Celebrate
DIY Capiz Shell Chandelier from Live From Julie's House
Our Little Herb Garden with Free Printable from The Red Painted Cottage
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? :)
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar or have a link back somewhere on your blog.