Welcome to the Talented Tuesday Link Party! I hope you all had a great Easter! We got to spend time with family, visiting and eating yummy food, and we wrapped up our day with an Easter Egg Hunt and snowball fight. Yes, snowball fight. Gotta love that Kansas weather, 3 inches of snow in the morning, 50 degrees and sunny in the afternoon.
Kristina from My Own Home Blog
Stephanie from One Mile Home Style
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Ice cream cake from Extreme Parenting
This Chunky Monkey Surprise Oatmeal Muffins by Grounded and Surrounded look so tasty!
Kreativ K shared her Simple Spring Living Deco, and it's super cute!
Making it in the Mountains shared how easy it is to make DIY Farmhouse Style Trim, and it makes a huge impact!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button for your site!
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? :)
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar or have a link back somewhere on your blog.